COMMUNITY IMPACT VOLUNTEERS
United Way of Greater Nashville unites the community and mobilizes resources so that every child, individual and family thrives. Community Impact Volunteers are United Way volunteers whose responsibilities include:
- reviewing investment proposals,
- conducting agency interviews,
- making investment recommendations,
- reviewing investment performance,
- staying current on county needs and gaps,
- actively participating in meetings to support community impact goals,
- developing community impact agendas per county,
- sharing community impact reports,
- being an advocate for United Way.
Click here to view the full volunteer description.
Email Tracey Dill (Senior Director, Regional Community Impact) at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the following form to receive more information.