Our group of more than 3,000 Leaders United donors is made up of anyone who generously contributes an annual gift of $500 or more. This group includes our Tocqueville Society Alpha Chapter ($10,000+) and Young Leaders Society (ages 45 and under) members.
Leadership gifts at every level make a positive impact on our community. The greater the gift, the greater the impact. By becoming a leadership donor, you will pave the way for positive change, providing help and hope to children, families and individuals.
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Recognition as a philanthropic leader
- Quarterly Leaders United publication
- Opportunity to join the following affinity groups: R.H. Boyd (African-American donors); Patricia Hart Society (female donors); Young Leaders Society (age 45 and under)
- Eagle Level: $500 – $999
- Robertson Level: $1,000 – $2,499
- McGavock Level: $2,500 – $4,999
- Cockrill Level: $5,000 – $9,999
- Tocqueville Society Alpha Chapter Level: $10,000+
Top Leaders United Companies
The following companies led in total number of Leaders United donors within their company.