On June 14, more than 250 gathered for breakfast and a panel discussion where we imagined a brighter future for Greater Nashville as well as reflected on the generosity and hard work from our supporters and partners.
- James Weaver, UWGN Board Chair
- Brian Hassett, President and CEO
- Dave Walton, Campaign Chair
- Erica Mitchell, Executive Vice President and Chief Community Impact Officer
- Eric D. Higgs, Chief Executive Officer, Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee
- Dr. Shanna Jackson, President, Nashville State Community College
- Kent Miller, Chief Program Officer, Martha O’Bryan Center
2022 Annual Report
As you flip through the pages, we hope you’ll join us in genuinely believing in a community where every person—no matter their background, their circumstances or their zip code—has an equal chance at a bright future. View 2022 Annual Report.
2022 Campaign Awards
Thank you to every workplace that supported us this past year. Because of you, lives are being changed. Read all about the 2022 winners here.
Check back here soon for more photos from the event.